Welcome to the “Write for Us” page for our blog about the Metaverse, Deep Machine Learning, and AI!
Are you a budding virtual reality enthusiast with a knack for making even the most boring topics sound interesting? Do you have a knack for making people laugh while teaching them something new about AI and ML? If so, then we want you to join our team of wacky writers!
We are always on the lookout for content that will make our readers chuckle, while also providing valuable insights into the ever-evolving world of the Metaverse. So if you’ve got a pitch or article that combines comedy with knowledge, we encourage you to send it our way.
Just remember, when preparing your submission:
- Keep it between 500 and 1,500 words, because we don’t have all day (or do we?).
- Cite your sources, because plagiarism is no joke (except maybe in the Metaverse).
- Follow our guidelines, because rules are meant to be broken (just not these ones).
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make our readers laugh and learn at the same time, send us a pitch outlining your wacky topic and a few key points you plan to cover. And if we accept your pitch, we’ll work with you to make your article even funnier before publishing it on our blog.
- Write for us Metaverse
- Write for us tech
- Write for us virtual reality
- Write for us augmented reality
- Write for us blockchain technology
- Write for us machine learning
- Write for us artificial intelligence
- Write for us immersive experiences
- Write for us decentralized technologies
- Write for us virtual worlds
- Write for us peer-to-peer networks
Thanks for considering writing for us! We can’t wait to see what hilarious ideas you come up with.